Pro Access TurnstilesPro Access engineers and delivers professional quality turnstiles for many applications
Full Height Galvanized Steel Turnstile Series – Single or Double
- Lightweight Removable Control Mechanism
- Modular Design Field Configurable for Fail Safe or Fail Secure Operation
- Interchangeable Fail Safe/Fail Secure Modules
- Outdoor Rated & Easy to Assemble
- Automatic Self Centering Spindle Arms
- Anti-Passback preventing simultaneous passing of 2 people
- 1 3/8″ X 8″ Robust Spline and Hub Connection
- Mechanism Components are Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Shock Absorption at all impact Points
- Large Block Terminals for Field Connections
- Manual “keyed” Override Locking is standard
- Standard Dampening for Smooth and Gradual Movement
- Adjustable and Programmable Signal Duration
- Housing Protects against Water, Dirt, Wind, Dust and Snow
The AT-FST full height galvanized steel turnstile series provides superior access control through solid construction and safe design. These units are rated for outdoor use and are hot dip galvanized finished.
This unit was developed with the installer in mind and can be assembled in a fraction of the time it takes to install comparable industry models. Should requirements change after installation, a user can easily change these units (that come electrically pre-configured) from fail-safe to fail-secure.
To prevent shock and vibration from transferring through the turnstile frame, all areas where mechanical impact occurs during normal operation (ratchets and mechanism mounts) are insulated with shock absorbing materials. This unique design assures a quiet and smooth operation of the turnstile and adds to the life of all mechanical parts.
Pro Access does not charge extra for safety! Included with every turnstile are the following safety features: Heel protection, Home Position centering of spindle and Relocking timer.